Sunday, June 20, 2010

Restaurants with Free WiFi in St. Louis

Sometimes when I'm working on my netbook, I'm in the mood for something besides coffeeshop food or St. Louis Bread Co (love Bread Co though).

Urbanspoon St. Louis has a handy list of all the restaurants in town that offer free WiFi. Did you know that Crown Candy Kitchen has free WiFi? This amazes me, because I can't imagine getting any work done there. I generally give up my seat as soon as I'm done eating because of the massive crowds.

Some of the other places include The U, a late night sandwich shop opened by a pair of SLU students specifically because they wanted a place nearby campus that was open late, and wasn't fast food. The U recently expanded it menus to offer delicious breakfast food along with its signature sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment